Founded in 1924, Comstock Construction Inc. is a fourth generation, family-run construction company. Starting in small remodeling and home projects, we have grown into a leading full-service builder for clients seeking general construction, design-build, construction management, and turnkey services for projects of all sizes. From demolition to earthwork, concrete to steel erection, and all aspects of carpentry, our team has the resources, expertise and craftsmanship needed to complete many of the critical elements of your project.
Headquartered in Wahpeton, ND, Comstock has completed projects throughout North Dakota as well as Minnesota and South Dakota.
We are committed to building quality projects and establishing long-term, satisfied clients.
These values are at the core of every action we take. Our goal on each and every project is simple: We want to not only meet, but to exceed our client’s expectations.
A long-standing motto at Comstock is “It’s never what you expect, only what you inspect.” This holds true in all aspects of our work, but most importantly with safety. We believe in maintaining a quality safety program for the protection of all our employees and all others working at or visiting a jobsite.
Collaboration makes projects successful. We work closely with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors and our in-house team members throughout a project to ensure the highest quality.
- Certified Precast Erector, S2 (Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute)
- Authorized Behlen Builder (Behlen Building Systems)
- Authorized Nucor Builder (Nucor Building Systems)
- STEP (Safety Training Evaluation Process) Award, Silver Level (Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
Higher Education Program Development
Comstock Construction is committed to maintaining an active role with program development in construction-related fields at the post-secondary education level. Several of our employees participate as Advisory Committee Members at local colleges with the function of reviewing and advising on program curriculum from an industry member viewpoint. By participating in these types of committees, it is our belief that it will:
- Provide for stronger programs at the institution of higher education.
- Give students the best chance for success when they enter the workforce in their chosen career path.
- Benefit the construction industry as a whole.