Founded in 1924, Comstock Construction Inc. is a fourth generation, family-run construction company. Starting in small remodeling and home projects, we have grown into a leading full-service builder for clients seeking general construction, design-build, construction management, and turnkey services for projects of all sizes. From demolition to earthwork, concrete to steel erection, and all aspects of carpentry, our team has the resources, expertise and craftsmanship needed to complete many of the critical elements of your project.
Headquartered in Wahpeton, ND, Comstock has completed projects throughout North Dakota as well as Minnesota and South Dakota.
Building upon our legacy of people helping people.
From start to finish, we work with our customers every step of the way. We want to not only meet, but to exceed our their expectations.
Collaboration makes projects successful. We work closely with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors and our in-house team members throughout a project to ensure the highest quality.
Our goal is for each one of our clients to be a very satisfied customer that willingly speaks in a positive manner on behalf of our company.
Does the Right Thing
Comstock takes great pride in having a high level of integrity. Every action we take is intended to be in the best interest of our clients.
- Certified Precast Erector, S2 (Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute)
- Authorized Nucor Builder (Nucor Building Systems)
- Authorized Behlen Builder (Behlen Building Systems)
- STEP (Safety Training Evaluation Process) Award, Bronze Level (Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.)
- North Dakota Workforce Safety & Insurance Safety Incentive Program Participant
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- North Dakota Safety Council (NDSC)
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
- Tri-State Safety Association (TSSA)
- Advisory Committee Member at regional colleges