We started out by straightening barns in October of 1924 when Clark Morrell Comstock decided to auction off his farm and move to Wahpeton, ND and start a construction company. From those humble beginnings, we have grown to become a premier general contractor in North Dakota, Minnesota, and South Dakota.
We’ve continued to prosper for over nine decades and couldn’t have done it without our greatest asset: our people. Our business is made up of long-term and seasoned professionals that are dedicated to serving clients with the highest possible standard of performance.
Building upon our legacy of people helping people.
We are Dedicated
From start to finish, we work with our customers every step of the way. Our enthusiastic team is devoted to exceeding project expectations.
Collaboration makes projects successful. Respectful participation amongst our in-house team members, owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors throughout a project allows for positive resolution of issues.
We Value Reputation
Integrity. Quality. Excellence. This is what we want to come to mind when our clients speak of us. On every project, we are auditioning for your next project.
the Right Thing
Every action we take is intended to be in the best interest of our clients. We find the right solutions and do the work the right way.
Certifications / Affiliations
- Certified Precast Erector, S2 – Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- Authorized Nucor Builder
- Authorized Behlen Builder
- North Dakota Workforce Safety & Insurance Safety Incentive Program Participant
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- North Dakota Safety Council (NDSC)
- Tri-State Safety Association (TSSA)
- Advisory Committee Member at regional colleges